Wednesday, April 12, 2017

ALDI - 3

Yesterday, drove a little bit further than my regular grocery shopping territory to ALDI, for their egg and strawberry promotion, and something else, I’d like think its worthy.

But I do have one complain that on the ad, it said, the limitation for eggs is 6, they changed it into 3 in the store, for a reason, of course, is that legal to do so? I have no clue, yet, as a customer, I’m not quite happy about it.

About the shopping cart thing, I do think it's smart to do so, it save a lot of man power to push them back or even hire someone to take them back from far away. 

Also they have the customer to do their bagging, pretty smart too, save time and man power, and I have to say, sometimes, I do a better bagging myself.

Will that be part of the reasons that they can have better selling price?

Another thing that I noticed is, they have chairs for cashiers can sit on to do the checking out. I give it thumb up to the owner. And will this the reason that the cashiers look happier?

I like their website, that's what I call, user friendly.


Finally, two more grumbles from the point of a customer, can't they have double Wednesday saving weekly promotion like some other supermarket!? Also can't they have the Weekly ad ready on Tuesday!?




No comments:

Post a Comment