Thursday, April 6, 2017

three's company

Yesterday after our routine walk, we all went to Rivera Food Service, Inc. to shop.

So happy that I accidentally met with someone that I want to say hi, the daughter of my senior friend who passed away months ago, haven't seen her since.

During this shopping trip, we also met someone kindly told us how easy is to use one of the product that my friend was struggling to buy, soya bean curd powder. 

Rivera Food Service is mainly for wholesalers, therefore, most of the shoppers are restaurant owners or business owners, and as a sales lady, to my occupational habit, I should and I really want to pass out my business cards to everyone there yesterday. But shame to say that I’m way under qualify as a good sales, I’m too abash to do so. 

Especially, the person that we spoke to who told my friend how simple to use soya bean curd powder to make soya bean curd. I meant the person were already came to me, and I still hesitate, then they were gone in no time. But magically, they appeared in front of me the second time, guess what, I’m bashful to move forward. And in my mind, I told myself, if I could meet them the third time then I’ll bravely to give them my business card.

When my friend was checking out with the other cashier, I tried to give my phone number (business card) to my senior friend's daughter which I didn't get chance earlier and to my surprise, the gentleman and lady that I meant to give them my business card were ahead of me. How can I not bold this time.

3 is a magic number.

No comments:

Post a Comment