Tuesday, September 19, 2017

First step

This time I am seriously about job changing so far there’s only one resume sent out and one interview.

It’s not easy, especially when you hit certain age and have no typically skill.

I remembered our last fellowship meeting, we are studying of a book called Cerebration of Discipline, and we are barely on the first discipline, mediation.

Toward the end of the meeting, the leader of our group asked everybody take some time and mediation on the bible verses on “five bread and two fished”, imaged that we were one of the role except Jesus in this story or just had a conversation with Jesus.

And I came out nothing to share with, I’m not a creative nor have a good imagination person.
                            
Actually, toward the end of mediation, I did try to image to ask a question about my job changing to Jesus, but got no answer. What my guessing is, either it ran out of the time for Jesus to answer me or I just have to wait patiently and silently on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment