Friday, September 29, 2017

Stories behind every picture

Wolfberry comes back to live after the whole leaves withered!
First blossom of Wolfberry, gorgeous!


This is the plant that a lovely couple from my church gave me months ago and the husband insisted that it is too heavy for me to hold so he moved it to my car for me.


Every day, I watered it and watching it grows.

One day, all the leaves started to have bumps all under the leaves, looked like either some bugs were laying eggs there or it was sick or something and then all the leaves started to turn yellow and soon after all the leaves were gone.

I was very upset, thinking, “How will I tell them about this when I see them again in church?”

At the beginning, I tried to search from the internet to find ways to save the tree with some nature ways, like spray with homemade ginger water, garlic water and the like which I was hoping are the way to kill either the germs or the bugs.

I was desperate, for some time, the tree remind the same, lifeless and leafless.

Prayed for it and sang to them as I usual do.

Now it finally back to life and have the first flower two days ago.

Another story behind this tree is the husband of the tree giver, had a medical emergency, brain hemorrhage, almost 2 months ago, and now is in the process of recovery.

I pray the Lord to give the healing and strength to him and his family. I also tried my best to visit them once a week; singing, praying and chatting with them, one more like I usually do when visiting someone who is sick or injure.

Pray him like the dying tree back to its full life, grow flowers and fruits again.



p.s. there are 2 times that I heard him said something that is really negative, as after his brain hemorrhage probably damage some of the nerves, don’t know is that the case this negative thoughts came from or is that in his subconscious, besides prayer is more prayer for his recovery.


And when he is fully recovered, I’ll for sure to tell him that how scared is that to hear what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment