Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mancora Peruvian Cuisine

Chicha Morada, a traditional Peruvian drink made with purple corn, 
fresh fruits (blueberry and apple), cinnamon.

Free small dish to share, forgot to ask, I guess, it's the fry purple corn.

Tallarines Verdes con bistec, Jalea Mixta, and Arroz Chaufa (clockwise from the top). Honestly, we couldn't read any of the menus, my best guessing is Spanish, the descriptions are in English though, and also the dish that I order is the most expensive one for it's an appetizer.



Originally, we were going to a restaurant called, Lunasia Chinese cuisine for Dim Sum, but during weekend after certain time, it spot provide Dim Sum.

So, we walk to a nearby new restaurant to give it a try, Mancora Peruvian Cuisine.

After we been seated and chose what we’d like to order from the menu, I noticed that the waitress keep looking at my direction, feeling rather strange and that’s when I realized that there’s a big screen TV right above me.

And I told my sons whom sit across to me that I didn’t feel comfortable to sit here and almost immediately the waitress walked to us and asked us if we could switch our seating to the other side for there was a group of 8 people coming to dine in.

Praise the Lord, gladly; I said, of course, no problem.

Overall, we rating this restaurant, 7 out of 10, one thing I did forget that we should go the restroom and check the cleanness before left the restaurant, for if the restroom is clean meaning the rest of the restaurant is clean, I supposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment