Friday, September 29, 2017

struggle

Originally, my younger son has a competition tomorrow, the schedule time is, and it won’t be finishing until 7 o’clock or later.

And then my older son’s fellowship has a hot pot event at one of the brother’s home, the exactly same day and time is overlapped.

Therefore, I can only go either one of it.

I was so struggled, because, as a mom, I always thought I need to give them equal love and attention as possible, I did hoping that I can go both, even it’s at the same day.

This morning, out of nowhere, the email came from the school, said that tomorrow’s competition has been cancelled.

My heart is filled with joy and question, happy that we all can go with the older son and puzzled why is the event is cancelled in the last minute, is that something wrong or someone has an emergency.


Now that my best guessing is the weather, it’s extremely hot tomorrow, and completion is held outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment