Sunday, September 21, 2014

95% - 100%




We probably all have the experiences that when you are charging the battery for either cell phone or iPad. The closer to the fully charge the slower is the charging speed.
 
There’s a time, we charge the iPad before we go out then when we come home. I say to my son, “I wonder the battery is fully charge yet?” My son answers, “I bet it’s either 95% or 98%!” And he is so right, it is 95% charged.
 
It is late night, around eleven fortysomething. The battery is almost charge, I don’t want to stay up late to wait for it until it is fully charged or waste the whole night to have a fully charge iPad plug in.
 
At that instant, I’m startled at the charge status, goes from 95% to 100%!
 
The other day, when I try to turn on the iPad, I won’t work. I’m so frustrated, I pray to the Lord, I say, “oh! Lord, the iPad is not new but not too old either, if it broke, I won’t afford to buy a new one.” The iPad switch on right after my prayer, is that something?
 
Some other time, the karaoke machine is not working at the evergreen senior college. Different people are trying to fix it but no use, then in my mind, I say to myself, how about a pray for a working karaoke machine. And then you probably know what happen next, out of nowhere, the karaoke is fixed. Everybody is happy and singing afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment