Sunday, September 21, 2014

book review - The Owner's Manual for the Brain2


Thank God, I finally finish the book, The Owner's Manual for the Brain, and return to the library.

 

It is a big, challenge and tough content to me. I learn a lot from it. But I am not sure that I can remember all of them, especially those medical terms.

 

I also learn that some of the things that I being doing it to benefit for my own good, I mean for my health, my brain.

 

One of the things, about the prayer, the researchers has been doing some experiments on it. And the results, with no surprised, it really works for the patients’ recovery.

 

Pray for yourselves and others, even they don’t know that you are praying for them, it works. Keep on praying for good.

 

God will answer you in His way and timing. He helps on your needs not wants. He will give you the opportunities to learn and earn them, not just give them to you like magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment