Friday, September 5, 2014

back pain1


Yesterday, I accidentally twisted my back while I was exercising with praise dance group at the park. At the beginning, it was not that serious. But later, it became so severely painful and the pain extended to my neck. I felt so suffering, not any postures can ease my uncomfortable.

As usual, I still needed to do all the works, visited and talked to the customers, did the grocery shopping, and cook.

And as usual, I always show no discomfort in front of others, but impatient with my kids due to the torment. This time besides that I tried still do what I should do for the kids. I tried to massage my back with pray at the same time. (Hebrews 4:12)

“I pray to the Lord, You are the one in charge of everything, including the PAIN. If You say there’s pain, there’s pain. If you say, there’s no pain, then the pain will vanish. Lord please takes the control.”

I leave all the complaint to the Lord, before I fell to sleep. I pray with lots of grumbles to the Lord and ending with thanks and peace. I woke up in the middle of the night, to my surprise; I can turn around easily, although there’s still a little hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment