Thursday, September 18, 2014

vomit


Yesterday, I was sick from eating something not fresh. I vomited at work; thank God I was fine after that.

Yeah! Yesterday morning when I ate the green mung bean soup with pearl barley left over from the day before. It tasted sort of not quite right. But in my mind, there is an old Chinese saying, “不乾不淨吃了沒病 “, that means, you won’t get sick from eating something not quite uncontaminated. Thereby, I eat it, and besides that I don’t want to waste the yummy food.

Well, I pay the price, I should learn the lesson about rather waste the food than get sick in the mea time how to save the leftover food properly.

I also had some warm salted water to soothe my stomach before and after I was throwing out. And that helps a lot.

And I am glad that I didn’t force the kids to have the soup too.

No comments:

Post a Comment