Friday, September 19, 2014

baptised

This morning one more our senior friend get baptized. Hallelujah! Praise to the Lord.

The morning before the beginning of the service, I always try to greet the more senior friends as possible. And she is one of them; she is quite new at this facility. As usual, I say hello to her and tell her where are we from and why we are here and Jesus loves you and are you a Christian yet? She is happy to know that we are from church group, so I ask her, do you want to be a Christian, she say yes to me. I’m kind of surprised, because not much people that I encountered, reply this question with yes so quick and pleasantly.

Soon after that she has to go do the physical therapy and the therapist tell me that she will come right back after the exercise. In my mind, I’m pounding, please don’t let her change her mind afterward and do bring her back to us.

Right before the services end, I see her come back and right after we finish the last part of the service, praise dance exercise. I ask her that our pastor is here, can he baptize you now? To my release, her answer is still yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment