Friday, February 13, 2015

elderly friend

One of my elderly friends was hospitalize weeks ago. And then I heard that she recovered, but since her age, she become very weak so now she stay in rehabilitation center. It sounds familiar, right?

This rehabilitation, that’s the one that I've been servicing for around 2 years. This morning I’m first very surprised to see her there. Because for some reason that I’m unfit to ask, where is she? But in my mind I’m so concern about her and miss her too.


When I saw her, I hug her and tears just come down from my eyes. Yes! Thanks Lord, you answer my prayer. We talk, pray and sing together. We are like long lost friends so happy finally to meet each other. And I plan to visit her as much as possible in the future and I’ll bring the music sheets that we used to sing together. Also the bible is the must when I see her next time. Thanks God for blessing me with lovely friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment