Friday, February 27, 2015

red carpet - oscars 2015

There are so many different award ceremonies in USA each year. Each one of them, I especially enjoy to watch the guests’ performances, the representation of the host, and what those celebrities wear.

This is one of them, the 87th Oscars award.
Best & Worst Dressed Oscars 2015 - Dirty Laundry

2015 Oscars - Full Show Recap & Highlights

Nicely opening of the ceremony, do you like it?
Oscars 2015 Opening Monologue with Neil Patrick Harris, Anna Kendricks and Jack Black

Lady Gaga 2015 Oscars Full Performance (Sound of Music) for Julie Andrews
I really like it, classic and elegant, am surprised that it was sung by her, I mean I like gaga. It’s quite different kind of style that I usually see her in the public.
Wow! 50 years ago, the sound of music, I like that movie and 1965 is the year that I was born! Julie Andrews is still beautiful and the goodly temperament, just amazing!

Talented and handsome guys’ perform and the meaning of the movie, touching!
GLORY - John Legend & Common

Host Neil Patrick Harris, what a host! He talks, sings, dances, act together with the technology. Its fun to watch, is that rated R? It’s not an easy job, hosting.
Neil Patrick Harris in Underwear at Oscars 2015 Birdman Spoof!

No comments:

Post a Comment