Monday, February 23, 2015

i'll be me

"I'm Not Gonna Miss You", a song quite catching, mix with relief and sadness. 

Recently, I’ve read, “Slow Dancing with a Stranger”, a life story about Alzheimer's disease, from a patient’s wife’s view’s illustration. Then I heard about the movie of “Still Alice”, I’m planning to read this book too, since there’s very little chance that I’ll see this movie. And then is this song, “I'm Not Gonna Miss You", the inside story of a legendry country music singer.

Three of the stories’s main roles were diagnosis with Alzheimer's disease. They all choice to face it, instead ignore or run away from it, they are really brave. Especially the celebrity well-known people, some of them choice to hide away or even finish their lives, so fans can only remember their good of everything. 

Glen Campbell - "I'm Not Gonna Miss You" - A Scene from the Film "Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me"

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DvH0_CxlrBQ&itct=CBYQpDAYBSITCOO61_Gv98MCFYG6vgodnjcARzIHcmVsYXRlZEjc0Irdmvy35Ec%3D 

Glen Campbell Farewell

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S6J99mWFqMU

I'm still here, but yet I'm gone
I don't play guitar or sing my songs
They never defined who I am
The man that loves you 'til the end
You're the last person I will love
You're the last face I will recall
And best of all, I'm not gonna miss you
Not gonna miss you
I'm never gonna hold you like I did
Or say I love you to the kids
You're never gonna see it in my eyes
It's not gonna hurt me when you cry
I'm never gonna know what you go through
All the things I say or do
All the hurt and all the pain
One thing selfishly remains
I'm not gonna miss you 

No comments:

Post a Comment