Wednesday, June 17, 2015

2015 summer concert

2015 summer outdoor concert, a relaxing time with music, again not a professional one but beautiful, inside and out. A short one nevertheless touching stories happens.
I try to record the performances as many as I can, amongst those there’re 2 that I’d like to share with you, not just that are great presentation but also some thoughts behind.

The showground that the concert takes place, is not a professional one, it’s at a business complex courtyard. That’s a quiet and comfortable working environment with a mini golf court. At the concert day, the management department even prepares four interesting games, just for those incoming student performers, including “Giant Connect Four, Jenga Game and Ladder Toss Game”, they’re so thoughtful.

"Best Day of My Life" is the first video to share with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgBB-3-lQVU
You probably notice that this video is not quite horizontal recorded; a little tilts to the right. There’s a mom sit right oblique front of me. At the beginning of recording, I feel unhappy about her, because with her there, the video won’t be perfect, so I adjust myself by slanting my body in order to omit her out of my recording and that’s really tiring too. Be honest with you, I almost try to ask her to change her seat, again that’s not a professional performance ground, so people can just pick any seat whenever they feel right, besides, if I do tell her to move, she probably will be very unpleasant and others may try to ask me the same thing too, then no one will enjoy the music.

There’s the second that I’m going to share, Funky Town'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqouBWU2KuU
In this particular video, you must discover that there’re punches of people in it, including the mom that I mention earlier. It’s an open business space; people can walk freely here and there at random time. That is when I realize that it is not possible to make a flawless video as I plan for it, therefore, I accept it and blend them all in.

It’s like a plan that I intend to have, an absolute unadulterated, it’s for our life planning too. I try to ignore those ones that I don’t favor by excluding them. For example, if I don’t like someone or a place so I try not to in contact with that person or moving away. Or in some case, I cannot just walk away; I force myself to adjust my mind to be with them unwillingly.

Unfortunately, the world is not always fair, try to have positive thinking, forgive and pray for them and you may learn something out of it. Like not to do like so, so you won’t hurt others intending. And you never know the person accidentally pump into you, may be someone will change you life or inspire you on something.
That day of summer concert, one of my couple friends happen to work at that business complex. At first, I want to let them know that my kid’s going have a concert there, want to invite them to join me, then I forgot, then I thought maybe it’s not a good idea to ask them to come, it’s like force them to come. And then the wife, sue calls me toward the middle of the concert says, “James says there is a concert going on in the courtyard, is your kid one them and are you there too?” that’s when I formally invite them to come during their break time. As we are so amazed to find out my kid play saxophone and James also learn how to play when he’s little. I joyfully ask him how to pick a right saxophone for my kid, for him has been asking to buy him a saxophone of himself since 3 years ago when he starts to learn it. To our surprise, he’s not just give me advice and he offers sponsor $200 for the saxophone buying. I truly have no word for it, astonishing by their generosity and love.

The same day, I witness a lady, with prosthetic from the both her knees down, she doesn't try to hide them by wearing long pants or long skirt. Instead, she’s donning short skirt, she is full of confidences and joys and prettiness.

Ever heard a comically sermon, “You’re not OK, I’m not OK, and that’s OK.” because of Jesus, things can be different. Has God involved in your life, relationships, decision making and the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment