Monday, June 15, 2015

6-19-2015 worship songs

Years ago; I took my 2 kids to a national park. It’s in California, called channel island national park. It’s an island so we need to take boat to get there. And that day is a cloudy day with a little rain, a little wind, and a little cold but the wave is huge. We were so scared. My older son felt asleep because of the seasick. My younger one sit next to me on my left side, so with my left hand I held on the boat as tight as I could, right held tight on him and start to sing the this song, still to us. That really comforts us.
  still

We really cannot predict the future. But I do know someone is watching over me and care for me.
放手交給祂 Let Go and Let God
Let’s praise our Lord.
最好的福氣 Grace

願我的心讚頌我的主,願唱出讚美感恩的話語,
在你恩典中,幾多的好處,清早到晚上也未停住,
藏在你帳幕的隱密處,渴想一心盡力愛主。

也許一生多困苦,被世間撇棄恨惡,
但你總看顧,樂意攙扶,愁悶慨嘆變作歡呼,
人海中多昏暗迷糊,但我的心始終堅固,
投靠你,便覺恩典豐富。

也許心中感痛悲,甚至失去了力氣,
讓我抓緊你,熱暖的手臂,攜著我再振翅高飛,
人海中雖顛沛流離,但你應許不捨不棄,
投靠你,是最好的福氣,
全賴有著你,才令這生極美。

No comments:

Post a Comment