Wednesday, June 10, 2015

新 (心)造的人 Reborn in Christ - fears

Something that you are afraid of. Let's bow our heads and pray for it together.
The fear that goes away after you become a Christian.
I'm always afraid of making decisions on everything.
it's all about love.
Why and how are your fears?
Face Fear and Move Forward.
放手交給祂 Let go and let go
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EQWIPloed4g

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. (Psalm 23:4)

For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (Isaiah 41:13)

Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again." (Exodus 14:13)

Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6)

For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline. (2 Timothy 1:7)

The Lord is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)

But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God." (Luke 1:30)

But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." (Luke 2:10)

So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can Man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:6)

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. (John 14:27)

No comments:

Post a Comment