Monday, June 15, 2015

potluck

Before when it comes to potluck, I do enjoy the food but not the idea. The reason why is that I work, so I have little time to prepare the food and I’m not a good cook at the same time, that’s the main reason though. So long ago, I bring nothing to the potluck, then I start to bring juices, then the fruits and now, I try to cook food to the potluck, and I’m fond of it too.

At this bring real home cook food to the potluck, I always decide at the last minute about what dish that I’m going to bring according to whichever the produce or meat or seafood or anything that is needed for the dish are on sale prior the potluck date.


The potluck, yesterday’s potluck, I don’t know why myself, instead determine the dish to bring, I have the decision ahead. I name it bake broccoli with bacon and cheese. Then later I learn that 3 of the ingredients are all on sale at the same week, I even get a free coupon that someone left at the bacon section and it’s for that particular brand I always buy, therefore I get another additional discount just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment