Friday, June 5, 2015

multi-function / protection

The other day I’m just talking about how nice the multi-function with one of my client that we have with the smart phone. How it benefits to the consumers, and how bad that is to a traditional business, if they don’t do some changes then they won’t be able to survive.

With a Smartphone, you can have phone function, of course, also the functions like GPS, texting, camera, camcorder, clock/watch, calculator, computer, scanner and much more that I might don’t know yet or is going to come.

But one thing I find from this my phone break down on me due to overheat, and I notice that it happens when I try to upload a video (a little more then 6 minutes) and my phone happen to have a very good Smartphone protective case, think and cushion, it won’t break, if I accidentally drop it but the ventilation is blocked. I think that’s the reason why my phone dies.


Therefore advantages are not always vantage, too much protection, obviously not a good thing either, am I right or wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment