Wednesday, September 16, 2015

9-16-2015



I just back from my audition opportunities for Kairos communication service international as an narrator.


Boy! My heart is pounding at that moment, first time ever inside the recording room. And good thing is I get there earlier than the appointment time, also the people before me cancel the appointment, and therefore, I get to have extra time to relax a bit and even get to have a second chance of audition on it.


Now I just wait for the result, but just like before I said, “no matter the result is, I’m really appreciate for the special opportunity”.  Hope God uses me for something that I can be.

     I’ll also try a voice record for this particular event.


So wait and listen to me, ok!

Oh! I do forget before the audition, they ask to relax; I should sing a song, such a shame!

下午結束了開路者協會播音員的試音,試音時真的非常緊張,這是我第一次進入播音室。
還好我今天提前到達,並且上一位試音者取消試音,所以我有較多的時間放鬆心情並且多一次試音機會。
現在就等著試音的結果,就如我上次說過,不管結果如何我都非常感激有這樣一個機會,願上帝使用我的才能。
噢!對了!當負責試音的人員叫我用各種方法在正式試音前放鬆時,我應該唱一首詩歌,哎呀!真是太可惜了。

No comments:

Post a Comment