Wednesday, September 16, 2015

newspapers


The other day, finally, down in southern California, the city that I’m living in, it rains. It rains for couple hours, kind of hard and our shoes outside get soaked.

Good things is not just we all need the water badly; also the trash day is the day after.

What is the trash day is anything to do with the rain or wet shoes?

That is because, I can have plenty of papers to dry those shoes, I try to use different type of papers, among those papers, and newspaper is the best for water absorbent. But actually, newspaper is the last thing that I want to use. It always leaves terrible poisonous black mark.

Why is newspaper the best absorbent and glass cleaner material? I think, probably is because the material and the way that how they are made differently, am I right or wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment