Thursday, September 3, 2015

vegetables

This morning (when I continue writing is the second day) I use the time before go to work, I cook a vegetable dish, a pot of mung beans, slice a giant honeydew melon so before I get home, the kids can have something to fill up their stomachs.

First I cut the vegetables then wash and soak them in the water, since I have no time to lose; I use this waiting to browse the web and of course including listening to the living life. When it is time for cooking the vegetable, again, I do not waste any time in between, slice the melon and prepare the beans for cooking later.


Nowadays, for the leafy vegetable, the supermarket in most of case, pack them in the bag, it looks little in the bag. Like the vegetable that I use this time, while I prepare for it, I say to myself, "This is way too little to feed three of us; I should have bought two packs in the first place", but no use for I already done it.

Therefore I have no choice to continue doing it, I take out the vegetable, 
水耕空心菜, I find that once they all come out from the plastic bag, and it’s not that little as I thought it is. And remember garlic and 水耕空心菜 is perfect match.

Do yourself or you do this to your love ones; tie them up inside some kind of restrictions or protections, so there is no way that others or even yourself knowing the actual special potential for you or others. And being tied up for too long, the capabilities decrease or total lose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment