Tuesday, September 22, 2015

coworker 1

I’m your mom’s coworker; first, I’m so sorry to use this way to contact with you.

We try to contact with her but no answer, how’s she now? We all are very concern about her. Please contact with me when you could. My number is XXX-XXX-XXXX auntie Alice Chen. God bless!

Those are the messages that I try to send to a coworker’s daughter that I try through her YouTube account, as we never know each other face to face. Now I just wait and hoping she will see this message and contact with me. For my coworker has an emergency the other day and since then we try to call her cell and home but no answer.

A wonderful lady that I know and her daughter’s name happen to same as mine, sometimes, she share with me, her daughter’s story and especially her music talent.


I pray Lord to protect her and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment