Saturday, September 12, 2015

prayer request

Hope that you are not shocked by the words, prayer request; next week I will have an audition opportunities for Kairos communication service international as an narrator. My heart is full of joy and tremble at the same time, a brand new thing that I’m going to experience; I hope I can take advantage of this special opportunity.

Things happen, often seem unrelated in our life, but when you piece them up, you’ll find it just like jigsaw puzzles, it becomes a wonderful, an unexpected picture.

When I’m in elementary school, my language teacher says to me one day, she thinks my Mandarin is fairly good; therefore, she is going to put me into some kind of contest for recitation. Was timid when heard this news, feeling proud of myself and fear of failure, but later, the teacher choose another student to participate instead of me, since then I have never had any opportunity to participate in any kind of training and competition regarding this. In fact, for years, I’ve been feeling sorry for this.

In recent years, an idea come into my mind, a change of job or life path, hoping to find a suitable job in either church or non-profit institutions or other similar fields, still waiting for chances to come.

A few months ago, because a brother's need for using voice typing and another brother teaches him how to, texting or searching or browsing the Internet, it turns out that for me, is a big benefit and learning too. For my typing is slow also when use voice typing, I have to speak slowly and very clearly, otherwise the computer cannot understand and render my speaking correctly.

You see this big picture? I’m very looking forward to have this opportunity to serve, this is not just a regular announcer; it is an opportunity to spread God’s love and grace.

A few years ago when I first start my own blog, I dream about it, maybe one day I can become an independent writer, I later find that how insignificant l am and not that stand out among those millions of bloggers neither, so I try some ways in order to expanding my readers, I add a number of different variety of topics, and add some pictures, to attract more readers.

As this narrator cer try out opportunity , an idea arouse my mind, I can use my voice to express my thoughts on daily life and how God made a wonderful change for my life, God's power and grace is profound, I sometimes joked with my friends, even a timid person like me can reach some difficult goal, you will do better than me, so do not let fears or other concerns stumble your steps, stride on now!

Therefore, no matter how the result of the interview comes out, I will have this new idea in my plan. Please wait and see, oh no! I mean wait and listen to me shortly.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment