Wednesday, March 30, 2016

batman v superman dawn of justice

I’m not real a fan of batman or superman or any comic book. I just go with my younger son. But do want to know who wins the battle. And I almost fall asleep during the movie, shame on me.
And the batman, looks like a fatman to me, oops, typo, ha.

In the end, superman die, but there’s a hint that he’ll come alive again, well, isn’t that all the famous movie do.

I do enjoy the soundtrack of the movie, without the dub in background music, the movie is nothing.


Only one thing, regrettably, a small group of teens that sat next to us, talked a lot during the movie, joking loudly, even in the end when superman die. I understand that that just the movie, but you still can joke around without grieve, that’s weird and I real feel sorry for them. Also you won’t believe that they brought whole lot of outside snacks and left all the trash behind on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment