Tuesday, March 15, 2016

what a day!

Weekend grocery shopping, firstly, I really don’t like to go on weekend, big crowd of people, I prefer shop with ease.

Oh! Well, there’s a benefit, my kids can go with me, with bodyguards and helpers, why not?

A lot things happened that day too, first I drop an apple while I picking some good ones to buy.

Mom! Look! You ruin the apple, as he pick up the apple from floor in my command, therefore, I decide to buy that particular one.

When we got home to get all grocery home from car, I took the bag with the dozen eggs, it’s too delicate to have the kid to carry it. And, I, drop it, first time in my life, in my mind, I thought, should be OK!? With the egg carton’s protecting. While I announce this bad news inside the house, my older son, drop one box of blackberry, and whole bag of apples drop on the floor when my younger son trying to help to put them into the fridge.

Now, we are equal, ha!

You probably eager to know, what about the eggs, 7 out of 12 eggs broke, either crack or broke horizontally or vertically, yah! There’s one like it.

Trying very hard to rescue as much eggs as possible, put the good ones to the fridge, and the rest went to my only orchid. Hooray! Says the orchid.

No comments:

Post a Comment