Thursday, March 3, 2016

sprouts - 1

A new supermarket, Sprouts’ grand opening ad says, one of the special promotion, for the first 200 customers, get a 20% off discount for the grand opening day and the store open at 7:00 am.

When I read it, the thoughts come into my mind are, who in the world will go grocery shopping at 7:00 am and 200 people will get the discount, mind I just go when I’m ready.

That day after I drop my son to school, it’s 15 minutes before 7 o’clock, so I tell myself, oh! Well, just go for the grand opening now than go out again later the day.

So I went, park the car, and I thought, I’ll just wait in the car until 7 o’clock, that won’t be that much people there.

And to my surprise, when it was time, I walked out the car, and I saw, people waiting in line, and guess what, I got #183 of the discount card, wow!

After my kids came home from school individually, I ask them separately, to guess what number that I got for the discount card, they answers are the same, #201. Ha! Funny!

Overall, I’m happy about the shopping and courtesy discount. But just hate about shopping with huge crowd of people. It took me a little more than an hour to finish this shopping.

I might go again for the Saturday & Sunday, for they have more promotions on that 2 days.


Promotion, discount are all good, only hope the good stores will last for long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment