Monday, March 27, 2017

Light Bulb

When the kids were little, I was the one do everything for the family, from making the money, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning and even some minor fixing in the house.

As they are getting older, little by little, I try to have them helping something for the family.

The other day I had my older son to replace a light bulb, this is not his first time to do it, but somehow, when he tried to take done the broken one, the light bulb broke.

I was shock, feeling mix up with anger and worry. Good thing is that he is not hurt and we get to find all the broken pieces and clean them all up.

At that moment I got so emotional, this is what the prayer that I often pray for them, dear Lord, I don't expect them will to come home and take care of me when I was very old or take me to the emergency room when I need it but please help them grow and mature so they can support themselves and also capable on lending help hand to someone who is in need, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment