Friday, March 10, 2017

Survey

There was a survey for the performance of the supermarket in this supermarket, in return they gave away a cookie and a bottle of water to the participant. I did it but I have to admit it that I thought it was a box of cookies instead of just one cookie, ha!

At the time when I was doing it, a senior lady keep talking, kind of loud that I almost cannot stand her. She was complaining about how come there only two iPad was provided for the survey and such. then the manager come to say sorry and explain that you also can use your phone, and then the senior lady answered, oh, I don't have a smart phone.

By the time I finished the survey, they gave me four cookies and 2 bottled water. Lucky me, it was probably, I was the last who did this survey.


It's funny that when I found out that there was only one cookie to give away, I was grumbling inside my heart that only one cookie then how can I share with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment