Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Independence Day - 2

Do you still enjoying watching the fireworks?

Some said, I don't care to watch, it's just same old as each year.

I, still, each year, come out to our backyard and watching the fireworks, though, it is almost the same each year; to me, it's a once a year thing, I’d like to sit under the stars and try to recall things that happened the past Independence Day.

1996, the first time watched fireworks with my older son and my parents at the park, my son was so scared and I felt rather guilty to take him to the fireworks watching.

As they grow older, we went two different parks to view the fireworks, a totally different feeling when you watching fireworks close by. It’s like wows all the way, of course, besides, the loud noises and the smelly fireworks.

Then we decided to watch the fireworks a bit further from the fireworks showground together, and then we watched the fireworks right at our backyard, still together.


And now, they decided, it's nothing special to watch it, so I watched it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment