Monday, July 31, 2017

It’s alive after transplanting - 1


It is an avocado tree, but, at first, I was merely guessing about what kind of tree is this.

I didn’t actually try to grow any plant at the first place, just buried some kitchen wastes into the earth as a natural fertilizer and reduce the trash at the mean time.

And then I thought I should transplant it to a spacious place for it to grow, if it is an avocado tree, then that’s when I tried dug out it with the more roots with it as possible, and found the avocado core is still attach to the roots, amazing!


At the beginning of the transplanting period, I really don’t know will the avocado tree going to survive or not, I do try my best to take good care of it by watering it and pray for it, after all, we all are the creations from our Creator, if He cannot take care of us, then who can?

No comments:

Post a Comment