Monday, July 17, 2017

Sad

Days ago, one of our pastors announced his decision of leaving our church and going back to Taiwan within a year.

I have been staying in this church for 14, 15 years, in between, 4 of the pastors left the church.

Pastor Chang, the one that warmly welcomed me the first day of this church, led me to a fellowship that is most suitable to me and my two young kids, he always say that I’m his lost sheep, indeed, at that time when I returned to church and resumed my church life, his and the fellowship’s passion truly impact our lives. He was also the zone pastor of our fellowship. Shortly after he then left the church due to the contract suspension with the church.

Pastor Chen, left the church because of some kind of concept conflict with church vision.

Pastor Tsai left the church, by the reason of different belief on something that I believed.

After pastor Chang left the church, pastor Jiang became our fellowship’s zone pastor, at the beginning, I didn’t have much connection with him, it was until I joined the ministry of nursing home service, and he was the one who led our team. He attended almost every single services with us, prayed during our services, kindly gave his praises and suggestions to our team members, I learned a whole lot from him and this service. He then determined to go back to Taiwan more than a year ago.

Now, pastor Doong, the fifth one, told us his decision. The past 2 two years much changes and things happened in our church. It seems everything finally settle down and I just changed this fellowship which pastor Doong is the zone pastor.

The past Friday when I heard this news, after went home and before went to sleep, I recalled back those far but vivid memories and literally, I cried myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment