Saturday, July 29, 2017

Rush weekday - 1

I had a rush weekday.

And last night, I thought, finally, I could have my regular Friday church night, a relaxing and soothing night.

Then, was when I pick my son up earlier from his band practice and rushing everyone to get ready for the church.

My son came out from bath, complained about severe migraine on his right side of head including his nose.

Quickly, I asked some questions regarding the headache; make sure that was not something serious that I need to rush him the ER or urgent care.

Tried anyway that I could think about to allay his pain by gently fanning him, provided him a cold drink, and then a bowl of warm soup, asked him to lie down.

At the same time I recalled that he called me and left the message around noon said that he walked to and from library, the library is not too far from our home, but in this hot day, almost 100°F and he didn’t even eat much, though, I did prepared a complete meal for them before I headed to work.

Shortly after that he went to the park for band practice. I meant, he sweated a lot and drank a lot of water, which is good, but he hadn’t’ eaten enough. Quite frankly, this led to a temporary electrolyte imbalance and a headache occurred.

I prayed for him silence and play this song over and over.

Thank God, he recovered after hours sleep and he ate some more food after.

I never except this rush weekday end with pain and worry (not Penn & Teller, ha).

I’m my sons’ private nurse or Dr. Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment