Monday, July 24, 2017

Wasp nests

This is the second time that I have to bravely remove the wasp nests.

Weren’t I scared when I tried to remove the nests? I was (p) terrified!

But apparently, they leave no choice.

When there is something that may harm your family, you stand up and fight for it, no matter what.

Of course, I was very careful when I did that, first, I observed that when the wasps were least at the nests and when of day that they are most inactive; that’s the right time for me to do so, I assumed.

Then, I have to think and plot an easiest and most safe way to remove them, and I rehearsed it inside my brain couples of time before I did the job, and yes, there were three nests all nearby, but luckily, two of them were tiny.


And then I quickly remove the tiny ones first, the biggest one the last; using a cup to cover the nest swiftly, and I could see the wasps were either angrily or nervously flying and hitting the cup, lastly, open only a teeny tiny gap to rapidly use the cover to cover the cup, one of the wasp flew away and one was killed when I slid the cover on, done!

No comments:

Post a Comment