Monday, July 31, 2017

lamb soup with figs & apples. 無花果蘋羊肉湯

You must wonder how I came out with superb idea about this lamb soup.

I got some free homegrown figs from a coworker, figs are really a healthy food, unfortunately, my kids don’t like it, and I was desperately about that I have to consume this wonderful food all by myself.

And then I also thought about that we have some homegrown apples, the apple skins are tough, the flesh are not so delicious as the store buy, again, so, you know the kids, I was forced trying to get some recipes for it so the apples can be transformed into something edible for my kids, mostly that I could find or thought about were deserts; I really don’t want to add more sugar or butter or some other ingredients into the natural ingredient.

Therefore, I asked my best friend, google for help, astonishingly, I found this so called three-fruit-pork-soup.

So here, I have 2 of the fruits, the figs and apples but I skip the snow pear, it becomes two-fruit-lamb-soup, I replaced the pork with lamb.


It’s deliciously good, it has the sweetness from the natural fruits and I flavor it with some cumin and ginger.

Believe it or not the cooked apples taste like potatoes, I mean the texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment