Monday, August 10, 2020

Day 147 - 08102020

Got my online order of the Sencor stand mixer with 6 attachments from Home Depot. The price is good the product looks good too. The first function that I tried is the grinder. Disappointed first that I have to constantly take apart it to clean the meat was stocked inside and then the meat came out a bit of grayish, what I was guessing it was because either it was from the metal part or the greasy oil on the parts but for that I already cleaned it before I used it. So I had no clue. Originally I was going to make dumpings with the ground meat. After all this I gave up. I didn't even finish grounded all the meat that was supposed to be grounded. I ended up just dumped all the meat and vegetables in the pot and stirred fry it. I hope it's not that what you get is what you pay! I will try other functions later on.
Another thing was when I went picking up the package I didn't get a shopping cart and they will at least ask me that I needed one. The good thing was that I am strong enough to carry the mixer all the way back to my car, it is around 20 pounds.

There were disasters like typhoon, explosion, fire and people lost of lives etc. around the glob. I should stop complaining and appreciate little things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment