Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Day 148 - 08112020

How contamination the reusable shopping bags can be!? First, they banned all the reusable shopping bags in the store. And now you can bring your own bags, but you have to bag yourself. If you think my bags are contaminated then after I done checking out you should clean the conveyor like you clean the shopping cart. I noticed Target did that for some time, then they stop doing it. Some of the stores they even clean the shopping carts after every usage. Also, because the pandemic I always wear an extra layer of clothes and pants. After I come home, I hang the clothes, pants and the shopping bags outside under the sun for the whole day.
Because the pandemic, there is less traffic, therefore there is less pollution.
But we use a lot more plastic bags and containers in the stores and restaurants than usual.
When are we going to go back to our normal lives.

It's a Very Green Day. The cheese, veggie bread is so good!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157793428824755&set=pcb.10157793431069755&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment