Saturday, August 1, 2020

Day 138 - 08012020

August!

I remembered the last time that I took a break from work for four months. It was almost nineteen years ago when I took the maternity leave for the birth of my younger son.

Life is full of unknown surprises.
Ouch! Yesterday the mourning dove's egg fell from the nest the egg was cracked a little I put it back to the nest carefully. But it looks like the parents had decided to abandon the egg. Haven't seen the doves come back the nest since last morning. And this afternoon I found the empty egg shell on the ground, someone must eat it.

Let the moment become eternal.

When I was little we used to have a coconut tree. And when the coconuts were ripe, a man will come and knock on our door to offer harvesting the coconuts with repaying of part of the coconuts.

Life is all about the paycheck and payment.

Real hot this weekend pretend I was taking the sauna.

Oh, I pumped the gas yesterday and wiped the windshield. Finally I can see better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment