Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Day 162 - 08252020

Pastoral Leadership 
Started to watch the series of Pastoral Leadership got to learn something serious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JttvpAK-y1k&list=PLF1EF86F7951CD551

It actually can apply to our everyday life, our family, leaderships and relationships.
1 Timothy 3/Titus 1
Characteristics Qualification 
Lecture#1, leader's calling. Threefold of office; Pastoral Leadership pastor, elder and overseer. Do your work joyfully, willingly, seriously and congeniusly and faithfully.
You can be old/mature when you are young

Lecture#2, qualifications. You can be tired in work, but never tired of work. A 24/7/365 job.
Have you sensed the call? Strong desire. What evidence that God call me to into this ministry? Gifts of teaching and leading. Do others affirm my giftedness? Does my home church appeal that I have been called to this ministry? Feel my strong desire. What ministry that I have involved, let me think I have the gifts?

Lecture#3, pastor's wife.

Lecture#4, pastor's child (ren). You lose your family you lose your ministry. Master yourself. Know yourself. Check yourself. Walk with spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment