Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Buy one became four and then

The true story behind buy one become four. It is a long but cannot be short.

Once upon a time. Seriously originally I only want or need to buy the fly swatter. I checked from Homedepo's website it clearly states that how many amount are in stock in the store even including the aisle number and bay number where you could find it. Therefore merrily I drove to the Homedepot the other day to get them. By the way it is sold in pair. When I arrived the store before I went in I said to myself that it would be awkward if I only bought one item in this kind of time and store so pick up one small pot of rosemary. Some other good reasons why I want to buy the rosemary. First of all I love the smell of it and I have been trying to plant and propagate either from friends, store and cull from the side of street hundreds millions of times all failed. Then I walked into the store and spot this cute little Venus Flytrap. I said to myself again if I could have three things when I checked out it would be better than two so I grab one. And then I found the exact aisle number and bay number where the fly swatter was supposed to locate but there were none thus I bravely asked one of the store worker who was happening to be passing by. "Excuse me, where is the fly swatter?" I even asked with the swat motion. He answered "we don't have it in the store." I was frozen. Disappointed, I want to check out and went on my next grocery shopping stop the Asian supermarket. And then we I got home, I checked the Homedeopt's website one more. Somehow, I ended up checking the stand mixer. With many days' searching and considering I decided that I need one. The end. Wait a minute, I then struggle with should I have them free to my house or free ship to the store pickup!? Pick up from the store that is. The real end! That was kind of a long story, sorry, bye for now!

Surprised here's comes more. Buy one became four and then Down to three!

It was a misery. Last night I bought the fly swatter and stand mixer online finally. Everything went well, I got the confirmation email. But minutes later I got another email said one of the item that I purchased was cancelled due to out of stock. So quickly I wrote a feedback to complain about it. After sending the feedback I checked the order status and I found the item was cancelled was the fly swatter not the mixer. I read it wrong by cancelled item was the mixer! Immediately I had to send another feedback to correct it, but still not happy about the product shows in stock but actually is not! And then I tried to turn off the computer, but accidentally click the restart button instead of the turn off button! What a night!

Finally, at least that I thought. https://praisedance123.blogspot.com/2020/08/day-141-08042020.html
Got my order today. More story to tell plus the try on the first function, meat grinder.  https://praisedance123.blogspot.com/2020/08/day-147-08102020.html
Continue to try on the main function, mixer. 
Blending function, https://praisedance123.blogspot.com/2020/08/day-149-08122020.html

Today I tried the dough hook for the dough the machine came out some really bad smell. The last part of this story is I make the decision that I am going to return the stand mixer.
So from buy one to four then to three and then to two.

No comments:

Post a Comment