Sunday, August 16, 2020

Self quarantine

Since the pandemic I hardly go out of the city that I live. For all the have to grocery shopping and food takeout. The only times that I am out of the city are the necessary trip to my mechanic and the prayer meeting leading at our church services one to twice of a quarter.
I know this may sound weird or unreasonable to most of the people.
But think of if your city is doing better than others you want it keeping the good condition. Likewise the other way around. Shop local, eat local can be better to help your local small business. I don't order food delivery  to reduce the contacts. 
So when I realized that my older one been ordered some takeout from out of the city. That was hurt not only he ignore my concern and that he didn't about to share the food with us that was even sad.
The other day my younger one told me that he wanted to go to his friend's house. I didn't say no and I don't think I should make the decision for him or forced him to make the decision that I wanted. I reasoned him about not just consider about his own health and safety, but also consider others' he finally gave up to go. I meant that I really appreciate that he came to me first, regardless of him, probably he needed a ride from me in the first place. It is really not a good time to meet people in the closed space. Actually, I want to offer my son that they can meet outside like plaza instead. Hastily to tell him my idea still concern what if something bad happens after that outside meeting. Maybe I worry too much, but what can I say!? It's better to be than sorry!
If he dose asks me to meet his friend outside. I should give him the yes answer with three conditions; wear masks at all time, keep social distancing and pray for everyone 's safety and health.

No comments:

Post a Comment