Friday, July 31, 2020

Day 137 - 07312020

The last day of July. What a day!

This morning I went to browse at Rite Aid I hardly go to this particular store and I felt sorry for the people who works there and the people who shop there too. Why? When I about to walk in the store I saw two guys talking without masks on outside and a girl just walking out the store with some chips toward the talking guys. And then as I walked in the store, a young man with chips in hand walking toward me and saying some F words. I had to pretend that I didn't hear it and swiftly walked to a different aisle. When I walked out the store I saw the girl who was just bought the chips eating outside the store without the mask of course and two of the guys were gone. I suspected they probably sharing the masks. I knew that I shouldn't judge, but they were all buying chips and how did their money from!? The reason that I went to Rite Aid just for killing some time before the stores of Five Below and MINISO were open. Which days earlier, it posted on their door was 10:00am. Therefore, when it was about 10:00am I walked back from Rite Aid and found both of the stores' open hour been pushed back another hour open at 11:00am!! Relentless I went to my next destination the gas station station once more saw people without the mask on. Oh when on the way to my car I saw a guy walking out the bank without masks on and then I heard him grumbling and took a mask out from his car and walked into the bank again and he had a young boy waiting for him in the car alone. What a great model! I hated to say that but today all the people I saw without masks on were all Hispanic.
I forgot about purchased toothpaste. Aw! 


The garlic is the secret of Gourmet food.

No comments:

Post a Comment