Thursday, July 2, 2020

Day108 - 07022020

Napping during the day is actually has some benefits. But there are some things we need to pay attention about it. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/napping/art-20048319

Miss the chicken and pork steamed buns that my grandma used to make so much.
Today I made steamed buns with children, beef and a variety of vegetables from our backyard, it is delicious!
Still have some filling left over from the bun making. So I should make pasta tomorrow.

I like the avocado milk, but I am the only one like it in our family.

Found another container actually it is a big flower pot so I made another batch of compost in it today.

I should sprouting quinoa and red cargo rice.

Planting my own peanuts. Too much thought about planting my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment