Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Day 135 - 07292020

It was a misery. Last night I bought the fly swatter and stand mixer online finally. Everything went fine, I got the confirmation email. But minutes later I got another email said one of the item that I purchased was cancelled due to out of stock. So quickly I wrote a feedback to complain about it. After sending the feedback I checked the order status and I found the item was cancelled was the fly swatter not the mixer. I read it wrong by cancelled item was the mixer! Immediately I had to send another feedback to correct it, but still not happy about the product shows in stock but actually is not! And then I tried to turn off the computer, but accidentally click the restart button instead of the turn off button! What a night!

And to my surprise, I didn't receive anything answer or explanation about my complaint feedback to the Homedepot.

No comments:

Post a Comment