Sunday, July 5, 2020

Day 111 - 07052020 Sunday

Amendment to Independence Day 
Our toilet won't smell that bad to me now when I compare it with the smell of the smelly       fireworks, stupid! People!
On second thought, this smell and noise, maybe will scare the Coronavirus away! Pollution   plus illegal!

Pizza Hut filed bankruptcy, this restaurant was my first job after I graduated from college also the place that I met my ex in Taiwan.

Yesterday we had the takeout from purple Thai it opened from 1998, the year that we first moved to California. No wonder I have the special feeling about it.

When I was little mum used to take us to the he night market and had a drink of papaya milk. I missed it so much now I made my own. But my kids don't like papaya at all. Therefore, I again sneak a tiny little bit of it into the smoothie for them as usual.

I really enjoyed the berry trifle that I made yesterday. Not only I made it from scratch, especially the lemon curd is so good, a bit of sourness and the fragrance from lemon juice and the zest.

Baking and cooking could be fun. And it truly takes a lot time and energy and patience and creativity and imagination and the like to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment