Friday, July 24, 2020

Day 130 - 07242020

Today I approve that a man are not capable to do grocery shopping alone. When I shop at sprouts a man and his shopping cart blocked the whole milk section while he was apparently trying to figure out what kind of milk was the right to have for a long time. And I was of course 6 feet away from him waiting patiently. How long did I wait? Longer enough enough that the store worker came to ask me do I need any help. I told him that I was waiting to get the milk and I can wait without any problem. Then the worker went to the guy asked him did he need any help. The guy answered he was looking for something 0% I had no clue what was he talking about neither the store worker. The guy then took out the phone and made a phone call right at the milk section. To whom? I didn't know. Maybe his mom or wife or girlfriend or partner something about the milk. After a while he went away at last. So I went to get one bottle of milk and a carton of heavy whipping cream. When I turned around to leave the same guy came again standing next to me with less than 6 feet away from me, terrible! Man!

Went to browse around Burlington the first since more than four months ago. It looked very different, it's kind of empty I don't know are they trying to make tidier, simpler or is that like the sign that said expecting exciting new look or was new products. Anyway, didn't find anything that I need. What shop most there are kitchen goods, but that section is very hollow. And I also want to shop at Five Below and MINISO that both open late like ten o'clock so I didn't get to go.

Will make blueberry, banana ice cream since I bought a new ice cream scoop the other day and I was craving for the ice cream for a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment