Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Day 120 - 07142020

My Savior My God - Aaron Shust 
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=96P0bwvpbk4

Have been searching all the stores that I thought should have the fly swatter. From the most likely, maybe, to the least likely have sold the fly swatter, but still couldn't find one! I'm desperate! Then I thought that I should try Home Depot later this week, so I google it and they do have in stock!

"After spending 20 years in a state mental hospital, a Costa Mesa man who was required to register as a sex offender is now free, thereby prompting Orange County officials to warn the public and ask Gov. Gavin Newsom to intervene."
Totally don't get it, is this so called respect a human right or humanity, we spared his life for 20 years and then decided to release him. Therefore, we sacrifice our tax money, our safety and lives for him!? Ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment