Thursday, July 23, 2020

Day 129 - 07232020

Finally, I get to shop for the fly swatter which checked that at Home Depot they have in stock. And it clearly said which isle and bay number where you can find it. But there was not so ask the stuff he said they don't sale it also he said they have the electrical ones which was not I am trying to have it. When I got home, I went to their website and check one more time the information about they have carried them were gone! I bought a Rosemary plant and Venus Flytrap from Home Depot. 

One of thing that happens when you are getting older short term memory loss. This morning after I had done the grocery shopping and checked my iPad was charging and the battery was only 60% charged. The first came into my was why was the iPad fully charged and that I forgot to unplug this morning. A couple hours later I suddenly remembered that I charged my iPad this morning before I left home to shop! Oh for crying out loud. Getting old can be frustrating, but relax and laugh at yourself sometimes!

If our center was not closed for this pandemic. I wondered will there be as many things or feelings that will come into my life that I be able to share. At work most of the time is doing the same old thing and seeing the same old people over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment