Friday, July 10, 2020

Day 116 - 07102020

The temperature is high during the day, but in the early morning and late night is cool. Every morning I woke up and think today I will do the yard work. And then you know what happens later in the day. I feel too hot to go out.

I think that I still have some allergieric reaction from the other's raw egg white, my face feels some bumps and a little itchy. The good thing is it won't show from the surface when you look otherwise that will scare myself and others.

Used total of seven eggs today; three for Salmon fry rice and four for the blueberry scones.

Yesterday I saw two neighbors were talking to each other without keeping social distancing  and had no masks on.
Today on the way of grocery shopping I saw three police officers were talking or chatting on the side their car without keeping social distancing and without masks on.
Man! Don't they have families! Don't they care about each other! 
Keep a good hygiene, put your masks on and practice the social distancing at all time please! Protect yourselves and your love ones!

Spiritual warfare is real!

No comments:

Post a Comment