Thursday, July 9, 2020

Day 114 - 07082020

I want a GoPro, a professional microphone and a mixer. They all pricey. To buy or not to buy that is the question.

I normally apply the residue of egg white on face after I crack the egg as a facial treatment. Somehow this time I had some weird reaction; my face was a bit swell especially below the eyes. Could it be the allergy? But it never happen before? Since the menopause lots of weird change in my body. All blame on the menopause, that's all I can say.

Typically I will have a big breakfast, a late lunch and a light early dinner for the day.

I cook almost every day and bake a lot recently feels that I am abusing my hands especially my right hands. There is more pain on my hands now. What can I do? Eat out every day or hire a chef?

老人與海 The Old Man and the Sea, 美女與野獸 Beauty and the Beast and 國王與我 The King and I. Nothing particular just some random thoughts.

That's what happens when you don't listen to your mom. " Brush your teeth after meals!"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157706822439755&set=a.10155766122904755&type=3&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment